So, I finally figured out what song I am walking down the aisle to!!! :) I am going to let you all know that it shows how much of a dork I really am. Unfortunatly, I am not going to tell anyone. Only Matt, the bridesmaids, and I know! :) What I will tell you is that it is a song from Glee!!!!!!!!!! Haha... I know Dork... oh well I don't care I can do whatever I want...

I was wondering if any of you guys have ideas for music?! I don't really wanna go traditional with music from Barry White and stuff like that. I want modern day artists country or pop... doesn't really matter. I am kind of having a hard time finding some good ones.

So far I know that I am using some Plain White T's, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisly, Green Day, Glee...just to name a few.

Help :)

Thanks bunches

Ashley

ps. only 177 days away!


This entry was posted on 5:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    So dad and I were watching Ellen show and Keith Urben was on and did a song,"Only you can love me this way" I think you would like this alot. Check it out. MOM :)

  1. ... on January 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM