So there are many many many different hairstyles that I have been looking at and well I am a bit overloaded right now. As of right now I want a bohemian style with braids and curls but I saw this one picture that she obviously has some root-booster in! I think it looks amazing and I am now thinking the boho style with root booster. I think that would look good with a veil. 1/2 up 1/2 down with root booster and curls and a side braid? Yes? No?


This entry was posted on 6:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anna said...

    I wanna see a picture!

  1. ... on January 8, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
  2. Matt and Ashley said...

    I don't know how to post pictures on here haha

  3. ... on January 15, 2010 at 5:09 PM