So last night, I booked our honeymoon.

We were just going to go to Seattle for a couple of days to get away, but Kasey had a great idea...cruise!! So I looked and looked and finally found one that was rather inexpensive. I asked Matt what he thought about going on a cruise and he thought that it was going to be way more money so he said "Just book it!" So, I DID!

We booked a 4 night with the Carnival Cruise line to Mexico!!!

Food is free! They have SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm....

We are leaving from PDX to go to LAX and then from there we get on the boat and 1st stop is in Cali second stop in in Mexico and the final day we are just on the boat! :):):):):) If you could really tell I am super excited!!!


This entry was posted on 9:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anna said...

    I'm glad you're getting a real honeymoon!

  1. ... on January 29, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
  2. Matt and Ashley said...

    thanks Anna :)

  3. ... on February 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM